Adult Counselling and Addiction Program
Counselling and Support for Adults
Do you find yourself in a difficult situation and struggling to find solutions?
A team of professionals is available to assist you in complete confidentiality and without judgement.
We can help you work through any of these issues:
- Stress management
- Personal conflicts
- Personal or professional burnout
- Low self-esteem
- Difficulty managing emotions
- Difficulty managing thoughts
- Communication difficulties
- Substance abuse
Every one of our social workers is committed to making a difference in your life.
We invite you to make an appointment and take the first step towards the change you are looking for.
Our aim is to help you get to know and understand yourself better so you can make choices that reflect your values and life goals.
We also offer a range of workshops and support groups. Please let us know if you are interested.
- Managing stress through mindfulness
- Developing compassion for yourself
- Monthly bereavement support group
- Finding your well-being
- Social group for men
Please contact us for further information.