Annual General Meeting
Become a CSCHN Member
The Centre de santé communautaire Hamilton/Niagara (CSCHN) belongs to the people who use its services. We consider those who come to the Centre to be more than clients; they have both the right and the responsibility to contribute to the planning and development of programs and policies that affect the Centre and its clientele.
Why become a member?
- To have your say when it comes to how the Centre operates, how it is managed and how it delivers its activities and services.
- To discuss the Centre’s programs and services with other French speakers.
- It’s free!
When you become a member, you can:
- Vote at the annual general meeting and elect members of the board of directors
- Be elected as a member of the Board of Directors
- Participate in committees and bring new ideas to the Centre
Am I eligible to become a member?
- Be over 18 years of age
- Speak French
- Have lived within the geographical territory of Hamilton (including Burlington and Brantford), Niagara or Haldimand-Brant for at least three consecutive months
- Not hold a paid position at the CSCHN, and
- Commit to the CSCHN’s mission and objectives
How can I apply to become a member?
- Read and complete the application form. You may request assistance from a staff member
- Return the completed form to reception, at either of the two CSCHN sites